You will be required to make a rangoli for which you will be given 1 hour. Colors will be provided to you.
- Rangoli art should be of 4 ft x 3 ft.
- There will be only one round of competition.
- Maximum time to complete the Rangoli is two hours.
- Teams will be responsible for arrangement of the material required to prepare
Rangoli. Only Rangoli colors can be used for making Rangoli.
- The participants will not be allowed to refer to any printed material
etc. for preparing Rangoli.
- A group may have not more than three participants.
- Multiple entries by one person are not allowed.
- Any act of indiscipline by participants calls for cancellation of registration.
Judging will be based on the following Criteria-
- Overall Appearance and appeal
- Details and Clarity in Rangoli art.
- Color combination.
- Prasoon Pratap (7050143235)